Finally its time to say good bye.. The final moments are always hard .. you may have not really liked the time you have spend together .. probably even wished it would end soon .. but when its time for that final wave , you always have to gulp down a couple of tears..
Looking back at the time we had .. I sure had a lot of fun .. a lot of reasons to celebrate and lot of tears shed ..friends made and enemies won… lessons learnt and experiences undone…
I have loved you.. hated you.. fought with you …and then made up… We knew it wouldn’t last .. always knew we would have to part ..for good … for worse … however .. whatever… it was predestined….
Unlike everyone else who floated away … I am going to remember you… you have given me roses and thorns…. I know when I look back … I will have a smile and smudged mascara …
I have loved it while it lasted … but now its time to move on …
Good bye 2005…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dont u think thats a bit corny.. like a worn off sms forward just glorified... hehe
u cried fought laughed with 2oo5 is like a ol shoe tellin we jumoped walkied leaped bled and finally stank....
:) well told ya ... a product of my infinite mode ... not a commentary on some burning current issue ..
Post a Comment