Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Year-end blues

The year is almost over .. no it just doesnt seem to be getting over.. its like a tail ender being a pain in the neck by sticking around on the last day of the match .. its going to end but .. well .. its crawling..

Moreover the holiday spirit is contagious even if its thousands of miles away... or probably its because you just cant bear the thought of others having vacations while you wait around doing almost nothing .. as I said thigns are crawling...

Oh no .. no new year resolutions ... last year I had decided to be a little less like santa...
I did keep it ..only it was a one step forward two backward kind of stuation...

oh yes.. I do feel guilty about breaking the tradition of making one.. but well .. I think I will let it be this year. ..

Hmm waiting ... for 31st... proabably just for something new even if its only the last 2 digits of they r .. :)

2 comments:

think_free said...

I suggest hiring a secretary or doing a spell check. Since it is from you, ppl might think it is a new word ;-)

Wishing a speedy year end. I hope it is not crawling bcause of the xmas hangover :-))

Tip: Type in MS Word first and then copy-paste.

Hazel said...

:) yes.. its my ol' nemesis ... typos.. thanks ...