Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Of Twain n error messages
Lost in America .. in the late 1800s..... I see Tom and Becky sitting by each other sharing an apple...i cant hear what they are saying... they look so happy.. I smile and . I move down to the river bank.. Huck is pondering about life .. his pipe dangling from his lips... He doesnt notice me ,..he is lost in his thoughts .. I look at the river the way he does ..... I look longingly at the island wondering if James would have considered it right to go there by himself.. I can hear the church bells ring .. cant wait for sunday school.... Everyone is so happy.. peaceful... Listening to Tu Jahan... Twain must bee amused by my choice ..I am wandering back to error messages... *sigh*..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how sad... not a single comment.. loosing flavor or ..getting busy...
must be 8.75 .. sorry to remind you ..
keep working hard pillaa ... appraisal
is round the corner...;-)
Post a Comment