Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Its me Santa..

With 3 days to go for Christmas excitment is soaring.. and I get a chance to be a santa too .. :)No.. its not that I am becoming horizontally challenged ... (although that could definitely help be qualify atleast by next yr )... nor have I grown a long white bush on my chin... (shampoo would soon be a luxury says neenadamus) ..

.Its just that the Chrisma Chrischild thingy we had in school has made a comeback in the form of a game .. Secret Santa.. The rules are the same..The ODC sure looks like its just walked out of a beauty parlour.. baloons and stars and what not.. Ok ok mea culpa .. I did burst a few baloons in the vicinity .. *devilish grin*.. and ofcourse santa sometimes sends orders ..and no reindeers required... Internal couriers suffice ..:) The orders are interesting... Take a stroll riding an imaginary bike... talk to strangers in greek.. whack the first person in sight.. ok.. exageration ..


Mine is a little more mature .. Thank Good ness .. only sends me mails from a secret id.. What if I was asked to take a stroll with a santa's cap.. No way I am letting anyone laugh at me. .:)
And I am being a nice one .. only tiny gifts...everyday... Thats all going to change... I feel really evil hehe ... Now would someone give me a pen,...

No comments: