Monday, January 02, 2006

.......*clap clap*

Cant think of a title...
and no its not the New year's eve hangover...
or probably it is...may be old year's hangover..
Anyways since its celebration time, claps looked appropriate.

Was thinking why do we actually have to celebrate a new year.. I mean..
What changes? Nothing other than the maid's salary and a digit in an analogue clock.
Is it a new year or just the old one reborn ? Whats the big deal anyways ?

By the way I was also conducting a "survey" about how my dear ones celebrate the new year.
and nothing new there too.. .. nothing new at all... then why all this thing about "New year " ... hmm.. what did I do ... not that I had a bad one... I had a good one time ..not that I did anything new either ... just that whatever I did looked special.....it was a time to connect .. :)... hmm may be that wat New year is all about... its the time when we put in that little extra into ... connecting .. :)...aah well I am blabbering...or am I ???

yeah I guess I am crawling towards the grouch couch ....
... clap clap....

3 comments:

Sanjana said...

Hey we are humans and we need a break from the rut we fall into now and then and also this is a time when we can say "ok let bygones be bygones and we'll start afresh". A time for hope!A new beginning!

Anonymous said...

yeah every year gives a chance to start fresh.. and start hoping that the next new year we wont be sayin let bygones be bygones...(ie if someone uses those kind of words i nowadays)

Sanjana said...

Hey,
Was that Mr.Critic or Mr.Cynic.:-)
English is English as long as my point gets across to you, the communication is complete.