Thursday, January 05, 2006

... Tiny earths hanging on a silver stem...

I think I am running out of titles ...
Since I have got myself a new prop.. my fingers are typing jewellery jewellery jewellery as soon as I opened the notepad to type a blog... Prop.. yes... a woman's prop ... and why not talk about it ...
A tiny pendant can make a top look a lot better.. an earrings could make the difference between a really bland shirt to something .. really elegant without being too loud.. ... etc etc etc... but what I am hooked to right now are the long ones... then stems of silver with a tiny earth hanging at the tip.. or the ones that are really long... plain .. not a hint of color anywhere ... or the ones .. that start out as thin as the famished looking models .. and then end in santa ... ::) more like inverted pots.. of wood.. with tiny beads at the brim... the pot itself with be colorful... hmm.. *sigh*... earrings are beautiful .. :)

*my dil goes M.mmm* ... oh yes. . I am a happy puppy today .. *aati woh aise chalke jaise jannat main rehti hain* ... and that is exactly my state today ..

And its Maxcc = 0 today .. :).. Life is beautiul...

3 comments:

think_free said...

Wow.. good to see that your infinite mode is growing infinitely, attracting infinite ppl. Keep it flowing.. else you might burst one day ;-)

What is this maxcc? By the way, you can put a pic of ur new prop for your ardent readers :-)

Hazel said...

Just : Thank you for that nice lil comment ... Actually the thot of putting a pic did cross my mind .. but then ... envirnmental difficulties ;) Maxxcc... well/.. again... environmental variable. .:D I thot you would know ....

Anonymous said...

put a pic and spoil all that thigs u wrote abt the prop.. ppl we might know the truth