Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Santa Santa Go Away!

Santa Santa go away...
One of my new year resolution .. to be a lil stingy on those chocs .. or my favourite line to be a little less like santa ..

And the target .. well.. X kilos to vanish in 2 months... ( u r not supposed to ask wat the X is :D )Daunting task but very achievable ..said the lil voice in my head when I made a bet with my brother... the lil trickster .. I realise now ..

The date... tail-end of Feb...who is gobbling all those days between Dec and Feb .. Is he ready to be bribed..

I am not doing too bad at the bet ... I skip meals and then end up snacking a couple of times extra .. so instead of a couple of parathas.. now my digestive system has to deal with everything that looks tempting in the sin house namely canteen..

Trips to Foodworld aah well .. ... lil chocs .. and big ones chase me across the narrow alleys of the shopping mall... chips monsters are ready to pounce into my cart and hibernate there... And well I have no choice but to be taken hostage ... So many of my Sodexhos get very comfy in the cashiers drawers.,thanks to these terrorists...

EArly every morning there is a tough regimen of training and workouts...the tough job of convincign myself that i can sleep a lil extra ... workouts .. in and out of my blanket... I tell the lil voice .. I wud start the long wakls ... tomorrow... promise on everything i hold dear.. today i have a lil pain on the lil toe nail..

well .. how the story is ending is .. i am becoming a better santa than ever .. :) ... I am ur santa for ever,... lil bro .. u can start the celebratory jig ..

Maxcc=0... *right here right now hain khushi ka samaan*:) ..
hmm another one of those ... no sense blogs . .:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.