Yes its been prompted by anonymous comments for my posts... Ok let me first say it upfront.. I have abolutely nothing against this species..just that its an interesting topic to write about ...
Why would someone want to remain anonymous...
1) A non-stranger with a Mask..
2) A lazy goose who doesnt want to create a blog
3) Might be my next bay buddy.. hmmm .. I can see Max cc 8 flashing on ur screen buddy.. why dont ya just go back to it .. hehe .. ahem ... if u r someone who can see my report card... sowwie sir.. :D
4)Could be dad giving subtle hints... DONT WASTE TIME!!!!
5) Could be a stray visitor... signing the guestbook... ok I was here ... and since there are no trees to scratch my name on... let me write something so that my great grand child can say ... my old guy was a big time traveller..
6) Could be a regular... with loads of time and not an iota of work
7) Could be an alien trying to figure out my infinite mode .. :D
Aah ... me just bored today ...
Maybe I could as well go back to my blue black paradise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment