Monday, March 06, 2006

The Dino tale..

Was reading Lost World and bro dear has been grumpy that I left Jurassic Park at home and hence didnt read that first. Goes without saying both the books are his. After watching both the movies I have been arguing the order doenst matter. As usual , I lost tht argument.The great MC fan has been trying to convert me. Ofcourse didnt need much coaxing . Where would he find a more willing sis. Infact, I havent heard of anyone not liking MC's creations..


Wasnt planning to write about MC but about the cute biggies that he created . The big lizards.'Big' probably doesnt justify their size though. Huge .. Humungous.. Was wondering though what it would have been like to have them around.

The tiny one that Levine coaxes to hop on to his palm in Lost World, I would have had one of those as pets.Wonder what I could use to pamper em, dino biscuits ?? May be the police dogs would have dinosquads for company.I am assuming here that they have a gud sense of smell and can be ferocious on demand. We would have had dino sanctuaries and zoos.


Menu card in Mangadevi restaurent .. Chicken biriyani, Mutton chops, Fish fry, Dino liver keema... Ofcourse how can we miss out teh dino egg burger low fat high in proteins , ideal diet for those on diet!Dino leather wallets, Dino eyes buttons. Dino hair good for curing piles says latest research.hmm..Flash News!- Dino attack in kasturimattam village . Sarpanch munched for lunch. Curfew in the Delhi, Biggie attack predicted, schools and offices closed for a weekarmy on alert.. Dino turns juggler in Russian Circus. Save Dinos says Ms Mannip.Stop the inhuman killing for dino bile,.New and improved Silky shampoos - Now with extract from dino toe nail.


Hmm..I guess dino clan must have done a lot of 'punya' in their previous lives to escape coexisting with us :) But I think we would have had a few more holidays in school!

2 comments:

Sanjana said...

woww! thats some imagination indeed... dino lever keema and toe nail shampoo..

Hey MC can bore, when he tries to write about ordinary humans.. he is good for sci-fi

Abhishek Ule said...

gr8 imagination.... nice one...